Main Instrumentation For Nuclear Physics
- Installation with gravitational trap for neutron life-time measurements with ultra cold neutrons.
- Experimental setup for measurements of angular correlation coefficients in neutron beta-decay at cold neutron beam.
- Correlation spectrometer for measurements of beta-decay angular correlation coefficients with ultra cold neutron (in progress).
- Cryostat with superconductive solenoid, SQUID.
- Universal source of polarised cold and ultra cold neutrons at the WWR-M reactor.